Artwork specification, at a glance
Want to know more?
Having print ready artwork is key to getting the best out of your printed material. If you need help in making sure your artwork is print ready, the team are here to help.
- All images should be a minimum of 300dpi at final print size.
- The colour format should be in CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black)
- All fonts should be embedded or converted to outlines.
- All artwork should be supplied with the correct bleed (usually 3mm) without printer marks.
- Ideally all artwork should be flattened before submitting.